Thursday, August 29, 2013

Free Stuff

So...I've been thinking lately that the idea of "paying for things" might be a bad one. I'm kind of super enthusiastic about people doing things/ giving things away for free. So, without further ado:

__________________________________
Things I have that you can have if you want them:

A small aloe plant: my aloe plant has gotten huge and I need to split it. You'll need to provide your own pot and soil.

Any of a number of Terry Pratchett books I don't read anymore.

A USB keyboard

_________________________

Services:

Martial Arts: if there's anyone out there that would like to learn, send me a message and we'll see if we can work something out.

Philosophy/Logic: Anyone feels like learning a bit about western philosophy or formal logic, I can help.

Cooking: I can cook a little so if anyone out there has no idea what they're doing let me know. It's not going to be cordon bleu or anything, but if you need to learn how to make a stir fry or a simple sauce I can help

(These might be a tad limited until I'm married)
_____________________________________

Requests:

If anyone out there has potting soil I could use it

If anyone out there knows French I'd like to learn.
_______________________________________________

So, yeah. To hell with capitalism and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment